Priceless! Elections turn NARAL President from happy :) face –> sad :( face

I about lost it when a friend pointed this out to me.

On Monday, the day before Tuesday’s elections, NARAL Pro-Choice America President Nancy Keenan signed her letter to supporters (encouraging them to support pro-abort candidates) with this picture of her beaming smile:

Today, after the crushing defeats suffered by pro-abortion candidates at the polls yesterday, Keenan sent out another letter to her supporters … and this time, her expression had changed:

It looks her cause is having a┬ábad day … which is great news for the babies! :)

13 thoughts on “Priceless! Elections turn NARAL President from happy :) face –> sad :( face

1. Michelle says:

Cry me a river Nancy. Now you know what side America is on.

2. Jerry says:

Well spotted. I must say this post made me smile!

3. Bosox Billy says:

Hmm, not only did her countenance change, but it looks like her hair also turned gray overnight.

1. chris says:

agreed. i believe someone should repent before she goes up into the great blue yonder only to be cast right down again into the fiery pit.

4. [...] Thomas Peters of American papist noted the facial expression of NARAL president Nancy Keenan literally changed from a happy face to a [...]

5. elm says:

The later looks like my driver’s license photo the day after the 2008 election. Perhaps I should go have a new pix taken now that I can smile again.

6. Bruce says:

Let us pray for blessings for Nancy Keenan and her conversion, for Heaven would rejoice no louder than for her to awake from her spiritual coma and embrace the Living God! No one, from conception to NARAL is unloved by God, but we must pray that all who are sought by God respond willingly and lovingly to Him. Glory be to God Almighty for Pro-Life victories, and may He, with the intercession of Our Lady, continue to win the battle against abortion by changing the hearts and minds of those who are blind to injustice and callous of life.

1. JohnE says:

Yes, and let’s hope this happens soon. She looks older and grayer in the second picture as well. Sooner or later death and judgment will come and she will stand before God. I know I wouldn’t want to be an unrepentant NARAL president at that point.