Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- LOOP: House narrowly defeats conservative immigration bill
- Catholics, remember to pray for Charles Krauthammer
- Catholics Should Know: What’s at Stake in the Border Debate
- Media Dismayed Pope Francis Is Catholic on Abortion and Marriage
- LOOP: Trump issues executive order on immigration
- Good for Trump
- LOOP: Schumer says no to legislative fix on family separation
- Does Cecile Richards’s Legacy Include Sex Abuse Coverups?
- LOOP: Immigration dominates political debate
- Migrant Children: A Long-Overlooked Human Rights Crisis