Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- LOOP: Armed deputy ‘never went in’ school
- #CPAC2018, CNN’s Fake Townhall, and Gun Control
- Josh Mercer: Is Trump Going Soft on Gun Control?
- Amber Athey & #2A: CNN Wants Americans to Hate Each Other
- Women: Faced with a Fertility Apocalypse, We Must Save Civilization
- LOOP: Trump promises stronger background checks on guns
- Bobby Lopez: Why is #CPAC2018 Banning Pro-Family Groups?
- ‘Black Panther’ Star Almost Quit Acting to Find God: ‘I Fell in Love’
- LOOP: Trump calls on DOJ to ban ‘bump stocks’
- LOOP: Trump endorses Romney for Senate run