Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- CV LOOP: Moderate Republicans balk on health care plan
- CV LOOP: New GOP healthcare plan gets conservative support
- How Could Liberals Have Been So Wrong?
- CV LOOP: Trump administration asks for delay in HHS fight
- Why the Trump administration might be delaying HHS fight
- Democrats to Catholics: Get Lost
- CV LOOP: Trump drops demand for border wall funding
- CV LOOP: DNC chair Tom Perez says all Dems must support abortion
- Babies ‘R’ Us
- CV LOOP: House GOP announces new health care plan