Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- CV LOOP: Trump can remake federal courts
- If you like snow and horses and the Mother of God, you will like this.
- CV LOOP: Trump softens stance on deporting young immigrants
- CV LOOP: Angela Merkel calls for burka ban
- CV LOOP: Notre Dame not sure about inviting Trump
- Poland Proclaims Hope, Belgium Despairs, and America Must Choose
- CV LOOP: Trump upsets China in call with Taiwan
- CV LOOP: Obama calls for registering women for the draft
- CV LOOP: TV stars attacked for their pastor’s views
- Advent and the Politics of Hope