Even though I’ve advocated House Republicans being open to compromise, I’ve never suggested they be pushovers and a package this one-sided is much worse than the so-called fiscal cliff, and the House should dismiss the Senate plan for what it is—a politically-driven proposal aimed more at gaining partisan advantage than entering good-faith negotiations
- CV LOOP: House votes to reverse Obama’s Planned Parenthood rule
- Price is Right
- Tell Governor Rauner NO!
- CV LOOP: Trump’s pick for labor secretary withdraws
- Candidate with connections to ‘Catholic Spring’ compares Trump election to 9/11
- CV LOOP: Major insurer to leave Obamacare market in 2018
- CV LOOP: National security adviser resigns
- Catholic Group Warns Rauner: Support for Abortion Funding Will Sink Re-Election
- CV LOOP: Trump plans new refugee order
- What Will Pope Francis Say to Trump When They Meet?