For decades, the left-wing propaganda machine that disguises itself as “science” has been lecturing the world about the dangers of overpopulation. Anyone watching the math already had reason to be skeptical, as Western Europe dealt with population shortages. Now, according to the numbers from the Center For Disease Control & Prevention, the United States, it turns out, has the reverse problem—apparently the people of this country aren’t having enough children.
- LOOP: Pro-abortion GOP governor could lose today
- LOOP: Vatican releases full letter after outcry
- Episode 25 (FULL): Ft. Courtney Kirchoff, Jon Miller, and Phil Lawler
- Listen to Your Heart, Not Hollywood: A Lesson From Kylie Jenner
- ‘Faux-Life’ Conor Lamb v. Pro-Life Catholic Dem Dan Lipinski
- Courtney Kirchoff: Crowder BANNED? We Need Alternative Media!
- LOOP: National Security Adviser is staying, White House says
- Jon Miller: Actually Border Walls Work! Here’s Proof.
- Phil Lawler: Is Pope Francis Misleading his Flock?
- LOOP: Politicians join students in protest over guns