It’s not that I think a national background check on gun purchases is a bad idea. Nor is that I think it’s really necessary to own a semi-automatic assault rifle or that the right to purchase one is intrinsic to the Second Amendment. I don’t think either of these things and based on that, I find the actual policy proposals of President Obama regarding guns to be fairly benign. What is troubling, if unsurprising, is what’s omitted and its solutions that might actually matter and it’s an honest conversation about all facets of gun violence in this country.
- Berkeley Forgot How to America. We Forgot How to Catholic.
- LOOP: Pope alters John Paul Institute on the Family
- Hey, Planned Parenthood: THIS is How To ‘#ShoutYourAbortion!’ Courageous Woman Tells the Hard Truth About Her Abortion
- Jesus Stands with Persecuted Christians: We Should Too
- The ‘Catholic Left’ Thinks It’s Cool To Be a Catholic–Until You Act Like One
- LOOP: Latest Obamacare repeal bill gets traction
- CVRH 1: Jason Jones, DACA, Anti-Christian Bigotry, Free Speech
- LOOP: Schumer and Pelosi cut DACA deal with Trump
- LOOP: Travel ban in effect for now, says Supreme Court
- LOOP: Pope suggests Trump isn’t pro-life because of DACA order