It’s not that I think a national background check on gun purchases is a bad idea. Nor is that I think it’s really necessary to own a semi-automatic assault rifle or that the right to purchase one is intrinsic to the Second Amendment. I don’t think either of these things and based on that, I find the actual policy proposals of President Obama regarding guns to be fairly benign. What is troubling, if unsurprising, is what’s omitted and its solutions that might actually matter and it’s an honest conversation about all facets of gun violence in this country.
- Alfie is a Victim of Secular Leftism. There Will be Many More If We Don’t Fight.
- GQ Slams ‘Overrated’ Bible, But Writes About It All the Time
- LOOP: Senate confirms religious freedom lawyer to federal bench
- CatholicVote.org Endorses Carla Nelson for Congress
- LOOP: Britain refuses to let child go to Rome for medical treatment
- CRTV’s Jon Miller: A Republican Kimba Wood would RECUSE Herself
- Alfie Evans & how Catholics Must End the Death With Dignity Debate
- LOOP: State Dept: Abortion is not a human right
- Episode 30 (FULL): Bethany Janzen, Josh Mercer, & Peter Wolfgang