Even though I’ve advocated House Republicans being open to compromise, I’ve never suggested they be pushovers and a package this one-sided is much worse than the so-called fiscal cliff, and the House should dismiss the Senate plan for what it is—a politically-driven proposal aimed more at gaining partisan advantage than entering good-faith negotiations
- LOOP: FBI admits they failed to investigate school shooter
- LOOP: Senate rejects four immigration plans
- Juliana Taimoorazy, Olympic Politics, Amazon Censorship, and #DACAFAIL
- LOOP: 17 dead in Florida school shooting
- Sports Illustrated Shows Too Little of Women in #MeToo Photoshoot
- LOOP: CatholicVote co-founder nominated for ambassadorship
- Will the Left’s Olympic Insanity Scare Sane Liberals to the Right?
- LISTEN: Amazon is Censoring a Catholic Publisher’s Book Ads!
- LOOP: Feds: We’re done with setting school bathroom policies
- Juliana Taimoorazy: What We Can Do for Iraq’s Victims of ISIS