Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- The ACLU continues its attack on Catholic hospitals
- [DISCUSSION TIME] ‘The Power and the Glory’ Book Club
- The Supremes and the Sisters: What Happened?
- Pentecost: Remembering, and Beginning Again
- The Worship of Nature and the Denial of Reality
- Not Getting Pope Francis
- This Guy is Running Across America for the Year of Mercy
- CV Podcast #6: Former abortion workers tell their stories
- Our Mother, The Church
- The state of the race: how did we get here?