Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- LOOP: Court battle continues over baby at the border
- CVRH 6: Faith McDonnell, Gun-Control, Bannon, and a Must-Buy Book!
- Stop Using Me as a Prop for Obamacare!
- LOOP: Trump says “no” to health fix, but wants to keep dealing
- LOOP: Controversial bishop rumored for DC spot
- LOOP: Senate confirms Gingrich as Vatican ambassador
- LOOP: Trump promotes religious liberty at Values Summit
- LOOP: HHS to define human life at conception
- CVRH 5: Chad Felix Greene, Poland, Weinstein, and Twitter Censorship
- LOOP: Pope declares death penalty “contrary to the Gospel”