Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- LOOP: Congress passes bill to combat sex trafficking
- LOOP: Pro-life Democrat apparent winner close race in IL
- LOOP: Pro-abortion GOP governor could lose today
- LOOP: Vatican releases full letter after outcry
- Episode 25 (FULL): Ft. Courtney Kirchoff, Jon Miller, and Phil Lawler
- Listen to Your Heart, Not Hollywood: A Lesson From Kylie Jenner
- ‘Faux-Life’ Conor Lamb v. Pro-Life Catholic Dem Dan Lipinski
- Courtney Kirchoff: Crowder BANNED? We Need Alternative Media!
- LOOP: National Security Adviser is staying, White House says
- Jon Miller: Actually Border Walls Work! Here’s Proof.