Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- Why Should We Care About Confederate Statues?
- LOOP: New Obamacare repeal bill gains steam
- LOOP: Trump: Is tearing down statues of Washington next?
- LOOP: Angry mob topples Confederate statue
- Racism is evil
- LOOP: White racist rally in Virginia gets violent
- The Catholic Victims of Communism in North Korea
- LOOP: Trump: Maybe ‘fire and fury’ statement on North Korea wasn’t enough
- LOOP: White House attacks Senate Majority Leader
- LOOP: Russia tells U.S. to be “prudent” about North Korea