Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- Episode 35 (FULL): Ft. Gavin McInnes & Breitbart’s Thomas Williams
- CatholicVote Political Director: MAKE CATHOLIC ADOPTION LEGAL!
- LOOP: Trump pulls out of Korean summit
- LOOP: NFL says no more kneeling during the anthem
- Gavin McInnes: NYTimes Piece Burned Jordan Peterson for Heresy
- LOOP: Trump touts victories at pro-life gala
- Amid Vatican Money Scandals, Vatican Condemns Secular Money Scandals?
- LOOP: Pope’s comment on homosexuality causes a stir
- LOOP: DOJ to investigate FBI’s infiltration of Trump campaign
- Episode 34 (FULL): Featuring ‘Target Africa’ by Obianuju Ekeocha