Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- [CV LOOP]: Religious liberty bill finally moving forward
- Archbishop Wenski rebukes Bishop Lynch for blaming the Orlando attack on the Catholic Faith
- Where Trump, Francis, and Conservatism Intersect
- Christians, Hate Speech, and the “Don’t Judge Me” Movement
- [CV Loop] Supreme Court slams door on pharmacists
- The Parable of the Women and the King
- CV Podcast #8 – Religious Freedom and Its Enemies
- [CV Loop]: Trump silent after court ruling on abortion
- Abortion Supporters Celebrate Return to the Back Alley
- Confession: Why Is It So Difficult?