Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- CV LOOP: Trump to spare ‘dreamers’ from deportation
- CV LOOP: San Diego bishop claims: ‘this economy kills’
- Guam is the Worst Punishment Ever
- CV LOOP: Firestorm erupts over conservative conference invite
- CV LOOP: House votes to reverse Obama’s Planned Parenthood rule
- Price is Right
- Tell Governor Rauner NO!
- CV LOOP: Trump’s pick for labor secretary withdraws
- Candidate with connections to ‘Catholic Spring’ compares Trump election to 9/11
- CV LOOP: Major insurer to leave Obamacare market in 2018