For decades, the left-wing propaganda machine that disguises itself as “science” has been lecturing the world about the dangers of overpopulation. Anyone watching the math already had reason to be skeptical, as Western Europe dealt with population shortages. Now, according to the numbers from the Center For Disease Control & Prevention, the United States, it turns out, has the reverse problem—apparently the people of this country aren’t having enough children.
- The ACLU continues its attack on Catholic hospitals
- [DISCUSSION TIME] ‘The Power and the Glory’ Book Club
- The Supremes and the Sisters: What Happened?
- Pentecost: Remembering, and Beginning Again
- The Worship of Nature and the Denial of Reality
- Not Getting Pope Francis
- This Guy is Running Across America for the Year of Mercy
- CV Podcast #6: Former abortion workers tell their stories
- Our Mother, The Church
- The state of the race: how did we get here?