For decades, the left-wing propaganda machine that disguises itself as “science” has been lecturing the world about the dangers of overpopulation. Anyone watching the math already had reason to be skeptical, as Western Europe dealt with population shortages. Now, according to the numbers from the Center For Disease Control & Prevention, the United States, it turns out, has the reverse problem—apparently the people of this country aren’t having enough children.
- CV LOOP: Moderate Republicans balk on health care plan
- CV LOOP: New GOP healthcare plan gets conservative support
- How Could Liberals Have Been So Wrong?
- CV LOOP: Trump administration asks for delay in HHS fight
- Why the Trump administration might be delaying HHS fight
- Democrats to Catholics: Get Lost
- CV LOOP: Trump drops demand for border wall funding
- CV LOOP: DNC chair Tom Perez says all Dems must support abortion
- Babies ‘R’ Us
- CV LOOP: House GOP announces new health care plan