For decades, the left-wing propaganda machine that disguises itself as “science” has been lecturing the world about the dangers of overpopulation. Anyone watching the math already had reason to be skeptical, as Western Europe dealt with population shortages. Now, according to the numbers from the Center For Disease Control & Prevention, the United States, it turns out, has the reverse problem—apparently the people of this country aren’t having enough children.
- Why Should We Care About Confederate Statues?
- LOOP: New Obamacare repeal bill gains steam
- LOOP: Trump: Is tearing down statues of Washington next?
- LOOP: Angry mob topples Confederate statue
- Racism is evil
- LOOP: White racist rally in Virginia gets violent
- The Catholic Victims of Communism in North Korea
- LOOP: Trump: Maybe ‘fire and fury’ statement on North Korea wasn’t enough
- LOOP: White House attacks Senate Majority Leader
- LOOP: Russia tells U.S. to be “prudent” about North Korea