For decades, the left-wing propaganda machine that disguises itself as “science” has been lecturing the world about the dangers of overpopulation. Anyone watching the math already had reason to be skeptical, as Western Europe dealt with population shortages. Now, according to the numbers from the Center For Disease Control & Prevention, the United States, it turns out, has the reverse problem—apparently the people of this country aren’t having enough children.
- LOOP: Court battle continues over baby at the border
- CVRH 6: Faith McDonnell, Gun-Control, Bannon, and a Must-Buy Book!
- Stop Using Me as a Prop for Obamacare!
- LOOP: Trump says “no” to health fix, but wants to keep dealing
- LOOP: Controversial bishop rumored for DC spot
- LOOP: Senate confirms Gingrich as Vatican ambassador
- LOOP: Trump promotes religious liberty at Values Summit
- LOOP: HHS to define human life at conception
- CVRH 5: Chad Felix Greene, Poland, Weinstein, and Twitter Censorship
- LOOP: Pope declares death penalty “contrary to the Gospel”