The abortion industry and its Amen Corner like Time and Collins want it all—they want abortion to be accepted as true health care, while not playing by the same rules. Maybe even they too, know that it’s really not health care, regardless of how hard they protest otherwise. Even after forty years something–or Someone–is there tugging at human hearts.
- LOOP: House narrowly defeats conservative immigration bill
- Catholics, remember to pray for Charles Krauthammer
- Catholics Should Know: What’s at Stake in the Border Debate
- Media Dismayed Pope Francis Is Catholic on Abortion and Marriage
- LOOP: Trump issues executive order on immigration
- Good for Trump
- LOOP: Schumer says no to legislative fix on family separation
- Does Cecile Richards’s Legacy Include Sex Abuse Coverups?
- LOOP: Immigration dominates political debate
- Migrant Children: A Long-Overlooked Human Rights Crisis