The abortion industry and its Amen Corner like Time and Collins want it all—they want abortion to be accepted as true health care, while not playing by the same rules. Maybe even they too, know that it’s really not health care, regardless of how hard they protest otherwise. Even after forty years something–or Someone–is there tugging at human hearts.
- LOOP: Senate confirms religious freedom lawyer to federal bench
- CatholicVote.org Endorses Carla Nelson for Congress
- LOOP: Britain refuses to let child go to Rome for medical treatment
- CRTV’s Jon Miller: A Republican Kimba Wood would RECUSE Herself
- Alfie Evans & how Catholics Must End the Death With Dignity Debate
- LOOP: State Dept: Abortion is not a human right
- Episode 30 (FULL): Bethany Janzen, Josh Mercer, & Peter Wolfgang
- Wait a Sec! Why is the Education Sec meeting with the Defense Sec?
- Wolfgang: Neocon Foreign Policy KILLS Social Conservatism
- LOOP: DOJ recommends criminal investigation of McCabe