Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- LOOP: Republican wins House seat despite altercation
- This sentence sums up the self-serving hypocrisy of the Catholic left.
- LOOP: No fireworks at Papal-Presidential meeting
- LOOP: Pope and President to meet today
- Notre Dame and the Nanny State
- LOOP: Terrorist kills at least 19 at pop concert in England
- LOOP: Middle East must do more against terrorism, says Trump
- This guy built a replica of St. Peter’s Square with 36,000 toothpicks.
- Washington Elites, Media Freaking Out
- LOOP: Notre Dame students plan walkout during Pence speech