Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- CV LOOP: Pope prays for victims of earthquake in Italy
- New Study on ‘Sexuality and Gender’ Shakes Assumptions About Transgenderism
- CV LOOP: Soros paid $650K in attempt to influence bishops
- The Politics of Place
- CV LOOP: Judge halts Obama’s school bathroom mandate
- Dear Archbishop Chaput: Trump is Clearly Better than Hillary
- CV LOOP: Louisiana’s Dem governor praises Trump
- 15 More Questions For Hillary (that will never get asked)
- Kim Davis Update: A Win for Religious Freedom?