Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- ‘Silicon Valley’: Very Profane, Surprisingly Moral (SPOILERS)
- What does Brexit mean for us?
- British vote ‘what’s best for their country’
- We Have Nothing to Apologize For
- Parenting Experts Discuss: Should Congressional Democrats Be Spanked?
- [CV Loop] British people vote to leave the EU
- June 23: The Apostle of the Upper Midwest
- CatholicVote Meeting with Trump
- [CV Loop] Democrat stage ‘sit-in’ on House floor over gun control
- [CV Loop]: Trump meets with Christian leaders