Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- Sorry Catholic Left, but Pope Francis wants us to be Culture Warriors for Life and Marriage.
- Trump-Support Need Not Be an Internal Threat to the Church
- Donald Trump’s path to victory runs through Catholic America
- Make America Drink Again
- CV LOOP: Budget deal likely to prevent government shutdown
- Jim Caviezel of ‘The Passion of the Christ’ and ‘Person of Interest’ Speaks Movingly of Faith in Hollywood
- CV LOOP: Clinton and Trump clash in bitter debate
- 20 Quick Thoughts on the Debate.
- Who remembers Cecil the Lion? [We forget things quickly]
- CV LOOP: Trump surging with white Catholics