It’s not that I think a national background check on gun purchases is a bad idea. Nor is that I think it’s really necessary to own a semi-automatic assault rifle or that the right to purchase one is intrinsic to the Second Amendment. I don’t think either of these things and based on that, I find the actual policy proposals of President Obama regarding guns to be fairly benign. What is troubling, if unsurprising, is what’s omitted and its solutions that might actually matter and it’s an honest conversation about all facets of gun violence in this country.
- LOOP: Britain refuses to let child go to Rome for medical treatment
- CRTV’s Jon Miller: A Republican Kimba Wood would RECUSE Herself
- Alfie Evans & how Catholics Must End the Death With Dignity Debate
- LOOP: State Dept: Abortion is not a human right
- Episode 30 (FULL): Bethany Janzen, Josh Mercer, & Peter Wolfgang
- Wait a Sec! Why is the Education Sec meeting with the Defense Sec?
- Wolfgang: Neocon Foreign Policy KILLS Social Conservatism
- LOOP: DOJ recommends criminal investigation of McCabe
- How Students for Life Coordinator Bethany Janzen SAVES LIVES!
- LOOP: Trump: I’ll leave North Korean talks if they’re “not fruitful”