It’s not that I think a national background check on gun purchases is a bad idea. Nor is that I think it’s really necessary to own a semi-automatic assault rifle or that the right to purchase one is intrinsic to the Second Amendment. I don’t think either of these things and based on that, I find the actual policy proposals of President Obama regarding guns to be fairly benign. What is troubling, if unsurprising, is what’s omitted and its solutions that might actually matter and it’s an honest conversation about all facets of gun violence in this country.
- LOOP: Trump endorses Romney for Senate run
- LOOP: FBI admits they failed to investigate school shooter
- LOOP: Senate rejects four immigration plans
- Juliana Taimoorazy, Olympic Politics, Amazon Censorship, and #DACAFAIL
- LOOP: 17 dead in Florida school shooting
- Sports Illustrated Shows Too Little of Women in #MeToo Photoshoot
- LOOP: CatholicVote co-founder nominated for ambassadorship
- Will the Left’s Olympic Insanity Scare Sane Liberals to the Right?
- LISTEN: Amazon is Censoring a Catholic Publisher’s Book Ads!
- LOOP: Feds: We’re done with setting school bathroom policies