It’s not that I think a national background check on gun purchases is a bad idea. Nor is that I think it’s really necessary to own a semi-automatic assault rifle or that the right to purchase one is intrinsic to the Second Amendment. I don’t think either of these things and based on that, I find the actual policy proposals of President Obama regarding guns to be fairly benign. What is troubling, if unsurprising, is what’s omitted and its solutions that might actually matter and it’s an honest conversation about all facets of gun violence in this country.
- LOOP: Court battle continues over baby at the border
- CVRH 6: Faith McDonnell, Gun-Control, Bannon, and a Must-Buy Book!
- Stop Using Me as a Prop for Obamacare!
- LOOP: Trump says “no” to health fix, but wants to keep dealing
- LOOP: Controversial bishop rumored for DC spot
- LOOP: Senate confirms Gingrich as Vatican ambassador
- LOOP: Trump promotes religious liberty at Values Summit
- LOOP: HHS to define human life at conception
- CVRH 5: Chad Felix Greene, Poland, Weinstein, and Twitter Censorship
- LOOP: Pope declares death penalty “contrary to the Gospel”