It’s not that I think a national background check on gun purchases is a bad idea. Nor is that I think it’s really necessary to own a semi-automatic assault rifle or that the right to purchase one is intrinsic to the Second Amendment. I don’t think either of these things and based on that, I find the actual policy proposals of President Obama regarding guns to be fairly benign. What is troubling, if unsurprising, is what’s omitted and its solutions that might actually matter and it’s an honest conversation about all facets of gun violence in this country.
- CV President Brian Burch interviewed about meeting Trump, asked “What did you learn?”
- The Supreme Court Hates Women
- [CV Loop]: Pope says Church should apologize to gays
- ‘Silicon Valley’: Very Profane, Surprisingly Moral (SPOILERS)
- What does Brexit mean for us?
- British vote ‘what’s best for their country’
- We Have Nothing to Apologize For
- Parenting Experts Discuss: Should Congressional Democrats Be Spanked?
- [CV Loop] British people vote to leave the EU
- June 23: The Apostle of the Upper Midwest