For decades, the left-wing propaganda machine that disguises itself as “science” has been lecturing the world about the dangers of overpopulation. Anyone watching the math already had reason to be skeptical, as Western Europe dealt with population shortages. Now, according to the numbers from the Center For Disease Control & Prevention, the United States, it turns out, has the reverse problem—apparently the people of this country aren’t having enough children.
- How “Take a Knee” Insults Catholic Americans
- LOOP: Trump slams NFL stars who kneel during Anthem
- Dear Fr. James Martin: LGBT Activists Aren’t ‘Marginalized.’ Moms Are.
- LOOP: North Korea threatens bomb test
- CVRH 2: Bobby Lopez, Graham-Cassidy, Emmys, and Mother!
- LOOP: Senate will consider health care bill next week
- Berkeley Forgot How to America. We Forgot How to Catholic.
- LOOP: Pope alters John Paul Institute on the Family
- Hey, Planned Parenthood: THIS is How To ‘#ShoutYourAbortion!’ Courageous Woman Tells the Hard Truth About Her Abortion
- Jesus Stands with Persecuted Christians: We Should Too