For decades, the left-wing propaganda machine that disguises itself as “science” has been lecturing the world about the dangers of overpopulation. Anyone watching the math already had reason to be skeptical, as Western Europe dealt with population shortages. Now, according to the numbers from the Center For Disease Control & Prevention, the United States, it turns out, has the reverse problem—apparently the people of this country aren’t having enough children.
- LOOP: Republican wins House seat despite altercation
- This sentence sums up the self-serving hypocrisy of the Catholic left.
- LOOP: No fireworks at Papal-Presidential meeting
- LOOP: Pope and President to meet today
- Notre Dame and the Nanny State
- LOOP: Terrorist kills at least 19 at pop concert in England
- LOOP: Middle East must do more against terrorism, says Trump
- This guy built a replica of St. Peter’s Square with 36,000 toothpicks.
- Washington Elites, Media Freaking Out
- LOOP: Notre Dame students plan walkout during Pence speech