For decades, the left-wing propaganda machine that disguises itself as “science” has been lecturing the world about the dangers of overpopulation. Anyone watching the math already had reason to be skeptical, as Western Europe dealt with population shortages. Now, according to the numbers from the Center For Disease Control & Prevention, the United States, it turns out, has the reverse problem—apparently the people of this country aren’t having enough children.
- The Vatican is Getting a McDonalds
- Tradinistas: Trying to Recruit Catholic Millennials for Open Borders, Socialism, & Climate Panic
- CV LOOP: King of Morocco gave $12 million to Clinton Fdn in 2015
- Leading Assyrian Christian: Now is the Last Chance to Protect Us
- CV LOOP: Jokes get bitter at Al Smith dinner
- A Priest on Escaping ISIS
- CV LOOP: Trump and Clinton clash over abortion
- CV LOOP: Dolan: Clinton staffers made “insulting” remarks
- CV LOOP: Democrats admit to inciting violence at Trump rallies
- Catholics: Upside Down and Backward Since 64 A.D.