For decades, the left-wing propaganda machine that disguises itself as “science” has been lecturing the world about the dangers of overpopulation. Anyone watching the math already had reason to be skeptical, as Western Europe dealt with population shortages. Now, according to the numbers from the Center For Disease Control & Prevention, the United States, it turns out, has the reverse problem—apparently the people of this country aren’t having enough children.
- ‘The Young Pope’ and the Trump-ification of Media Coverage
- #KillingAfrica: This Petition Could Defund the World’s Biggest Abortion Provider
- Four Ways the Obama Legacy Will Backfire
- Break Your Silence: Speak About Amoris Laetitia!
- CV LOOP: Trump vows healthcare ‘for everybody’
- This photo is too funny
- CV LOOP: Speaker: Fund federal community health centers, not Planned Parenthood
- CV LOOP: Senate passes first stage of Obamacare repeal
- Goodbye to all that
- CV LOOP: Trump says no delay to Obamacare repeal