For decades, the left-wing propaganda machine that disguises itself as “science” has been lecturing the world about the dangers of overpopulation. Anyone watching the math already had reason to be skeptical, as Western Europe dealt with population shortages. Now, according to the numbers from the Center For Disease Control & Prevention, the United States, it turns out, has the reverse problem—apparently the people of this country aren’t having enough children.
- Notre Dame Dilemma
- CV LOOP: Trump to spare ‘dreamers’ from deportation
- CV LOOP: San Diego bishop claims: ‘this economy kills’
- Guam is the Worst Punishment Ever
- CV LOOP: Firestorm erupts over conservative conference invite
- CV LOOP: House votes to reverse Obama’s Planned Parenthood rule
- Price is Right
- Tell Governor Rauner NO!
- CV LOOP: Trump’s pick for labor secretary withdraws
- Candidate with connections to ‘Catholic Spring’ compares Trump election to 9/11