For decades, the left-wing propaganda machine that disguises itself as “science” has been lecturing the world about the dangers of overpopulation. Anyone watching the math already had reason to be skeptical, as Western Europe dealt with population shortages. Now, according to the numbers from the Center For Disease Control & Prevention, the United States, it turns out, has the reverse problem—apparently the people of this country aren’t having enough children.
- LOOP: Leaders of sanctuary cities could be prosecuted
- LOOP: Bannon to testify before House panel
- Dear Planned Parenthood: Stop Killing All of My Son’s Friends!
- Trump, immigration, and Chesterton
- LOOP: President says Democrats won’t negotiate on DACA
- Can a ‘Bill of Love’ Make America Great Again?
- LOOP: Trump’s immigration comments cause a stir
- Media Hide New Research on Women Harmed by Abortion
- David Daleiden, Novelists against Leftism, Steve Bannon’s Return?, & #DACA
- LOOP: Speaker Ryan to headline March for Life