For decades, the left-wing propaganda machine that disguises itself as “science” has been lecturing the world about the dangers of overpopulation. Anyone watching the math already had reason to be skeptical, as Western Europe dealt with population shortages. Now, according to the numbers from the Center For Disease Control & Prevention, the United States, it turns out, has the reverse problem—apparently the people of this country aren’t having enough children.
- Playing the Victim
- Why Trump Scares Them
- CV LOOP: Reporter claims Scalia’s death “preserved democracy”
- Reading the Bible: An Act of Protest
- CV LOOP: First baby born with DNA of three people
- Sorry Catholic Left, but Pope Francis wants us to be Culture Warriors for Life and Marriage.
- Trump-Support Need Not Be an Internal Threat to the Church
- Donald Trump’s path to victory runs through Catholic America
- Make America Drink Again
- CV LOOP: Budget deal likely to prevent government shutdown