For decades, the left-wing propaganda machine that disguises itself as “science” has been lecturing the world about the dangers of overpopulation. Anyone watching the math already had reason to be skeptical, as Western Europe dealt with population shortages. Now, according to the numbers from the Center For Disease Control & Prevention, the United States, it turns out, has the reverse problem—apparently the people of this country aren’t having enough children.
- CV Podcast #5: Why was Bernie invited to the Vatican?
- 10 Books That You’ll Wish You Had Read
- Does “who am I to judge” apply to Michael Voris?
- The Power of Video: The USCCB on Religious Liberty, and Michael Voris
- This Is Like Putting Clarence Thomas on Mount Rushmore
- Hillary Wants More Questions on Abortion. Here Are Some.
- CatholicVote Podcast #4 – Red, White, Blue, and Catholic
- The Miracle of the Jesus Prayer
- Pro-Life Victory or Scary Sign of Things to Come?
- April 13: The Reason for the Wall