Even though I’ve advocated House Republicans being open to compromise, I’ve never suggested they be pushovers and a package this one-sided is much worse than the so-called fiscal cliff, and the House should dismiss the Senate plan for what it is—a politically-driven proposal aimed more at gaining partisan advantage than entering good-faith negotiations
- [DISCUSSION TIME] ‘The Power and the Glory’ Book Club
- The Supremes and the Sisters: What Happened?
- Pentecost: Remembering, and Beginning Again
- The Worship of Nature and the Denial of Reality
- Not Getting Pope Francis
- This Guy is Running Across America for the Year of Mercy
- CV Podcast #6: Former abortion workers tell their stories
- Our Mother, The Church
- The state of the race: how did we get here?
- What Now?