The abortion industry and its Amen Corner like Time and Collins want it all—they want abortion to be accepted as true health care, while not playing by the same rules. Maybe even they too, know that it’s really not health care, regardless of how hard they protest otherwise. Even after forty years something–or Someone–is there tugging at human hearts.
- LOOP: Senate Democrats want to shutdown government over immigration
- #MarchForLife and the Moral Dystopia Foretold in Humanae Vitae
- Greg Thornbury, Lou Barletta v Bob Casey, #MeToo Madness & #March4Life
- LOOP: Trump to address March for Life via livestream
- Planned Parenthood Is Right: We Should ‘Invest’ in a ‘New Generation’
- LOOP: Leaders of sanctuary cities could be prosecuted
- LOOP: Bannon to testify before House panel
- Dear Planned Parenthood: Stop Killing All of My Son’s Friends!
- Trump, immigration, and Chesterton
- LOOP: President says Democrats won’t negotiate on DACA