The abortion industry and its Amen Corner like Time and Collins want it all—they want abortion to be accepted as true health care, while not playing by the same rules. Maybe even they too, know that it’s really not health care, regardless of how hard they protest otherwise. Even after forty years something–or Someone–is there tugging at human hearts.
- Dear Fr. James Martin: LGBT Activists Aren’t ‘Marginalized.’ Moms Are.
- LOOP: North Korea threatens bomb test
- CVRH 2: Bobby Lopez, Graham-Cassidy, Emmys, and Mother!
- LOOP: Senate will consider health care bill next week
- Berkeley Forgot How to America. We Forgot How to Catholic.
- LOOP: Pope alters John Paul Institute on the Family
- Hey, Planned Parenthood: THIS is How To ‘#ShoutYourAbortion!’ Courageous Woman Tells the Hard Truth About Her Abortion
- Jesus Stands with Persecuted Christians: We Should Too
- The ‘Catholic Left’ Thinks It’s Cool To Be a Catholic–Until You Act Like One