It’s not that I think a national background check on gun purchases is a bad idea. Nor is that I think it’s really necessary to own a semi-automatic assault rifle or that the right to purchase one is intrinsic to the Second Amendment. I don’t think either of these things and based on that, I find the actual policy proposals of President Obama regarding guns to be fairly benign. What is troubling, if unsurprising, is what’s omitted and its solutions that might actually matter and it’s an honest conversation about all facets of gun violence in this country.
- Episode 35 (FULL): Ft. Gavin McInnes & Breitbart’s Thomas Williams
- CatholicVote Political Director: MAKE CATHOLIC ADOPTION LEGAL!
- LOOP: Trump pulls out of Korean summit
- LOOP: NFL says no more kneeling during the anthem
- Gavin McInnes: NYTimes Piece Burned Jordan Peterson for Heresy
- LOOP: Trump touts victories at pro-life gala
- Amid Vatican Money Scandals, Vatican Condemns Secular Money Scandals?
- LOOP: Pope’s comment on homosexuality causes a stir
- LOOP: DOJ to investigate FBI’s infiltration of Trump campaign
- Episode 34 (FULL): Featuring ‘Target Africa’ by Obianuju Ekeocha