It’s not that I think a national background check on gun purchases is a bad idea. Nor is that I think it’s really necessary to own a semi-automatic assault rifle or that the right to purchase one is intrinsic to the Second Amendment. I don’t think either of these things and based on that, I find the actual policy proposals of President Obama regarding guns to be fairly benign. What is troubling, if unsurprising, is what’s omitted and its solutions that might actually matter and it’s an honest conversation about all facets of gun violence in this country.
- LOOP: Pro-abortion GOP governor could lose today
- LOOP: Vatican releases full letter after outcry
- Episode 25 (FULL): Ft. Courtney Kirchoff, Jon Miller, and Phil Lawler
- Listen to Your Heart, Not Hollywood: A Lesson From Kylie Jenner
- ‘Faux-Life’ Conor Lamb v. Pro-Life Catholic Dem Dan Lipinski
- Courtney Kirchoff: Crowder BANNED? We Need Alternative Media!
- LOOP: National Security Adviser is staying, White House says
- Jon Miller: Actually Border Walls Work! Here’s Proof.
- Phil Lawler: Is Pope Francis Misleading his Flock?
- LOOP: Politicians join students in protest over guns