…an article by Naomi Cahn and June Carbone in the left-wing publication Slate targets the right-to-life movement as the real villain in the rise of unwed motherhood. The authors come out point-blank and draw the conclusion—admittedly not illogical—that pro-lifers are to blame for unwed mothers.
- Episode 30 (FULL): Bethany Janzen, Josh Mercer, & Peter Wolfgang
- Wait a Sec! Why is the Education Sec meeting with the Defense Sec?
- Wolfgang: Neocon Foreign Policy KILLS Social Conservatism
- LOOP: DOJ recommends criminal investigation of McCabe
- How Students for Life Coordinator Bethany Janzen SAVES LIVES!
- LOOP: Trump: I’ll leave North Korean talks if they’re “not fruitful”
- Dear President Trump, Don’t Start an Unjust War in Syria!
- ‘Equally Sacred’: What Media Get Wrong on Pope Francis & Abortion
- LOOP: Former First Lady Barbara Bush dies at 92
- LOOP: Senate GOP confident Pompeo will be confirmed