…an article by Naomi Cahn and June Carbone in the left-wing publication Slate targets the right-to-life movement as the real villain in the rise of unwed motherhood. The authors come out point-blank and draw the conclusion—admittedly not illogical—that pro-lifers are to blame for unwed mothers.
- Father Jacques Hamel: World Youth Day Attendees React to Islamist Murder of French Priest
- Tim Kaine’s Shocking Position on Gun Control
- CV LOOP: Hillary promotes pro-abortion platform in nomination speech
- The Burden of a Catholic Sports Fan
- Proclaim the Prince of Peace
- CV LOOP: Speaker at Democrat convention bragged about her abortion
- Bishop Tobin on ‘Pope Francis Catholic’ Tim Kaine: Um no.
- CV LOOP: Kaine now backs taxpayer funding of abortion
- A French Martyr, and the West in Denial
- Pope Francis’ Speaks Bold Words at World Youth Day