…an article by Naomi Cahn and June Carbone in the left-wing publication Slate targets the right-to-life movement as the real villain in the rise of unwed motherhood. The authors come out point-blank and draw the conclusion—admittedly not illogical—that pro-lifers are to blame for unwed mothers.
- CV LOOP: Pope prays for victims of earthquake in Italy
- New Study on ‘Sexuality and Gender’ Shakes Assumptions About Transgenderism
- CV LOOP: Soros paid $650K in attempt to influence bishops
- The Politics of Place
- CV LOOP: Judge halts Obama’s school bathroom mandate
- Dear Archbishop Chaput: Trump is Clearly Better than Hillary
- CV LOOP: Louisiana’s Dem governor praises Trump
- 15 More Questions For Hillary (that will never get asked)
- Kim Davis Update: A Win for Religious Freedom?