…an article by Naomi Cahn and June Carbone in the left-wing publication Slate targets the right-to-life movement as the real villain in the rise of unwed motherhood. The authors come out point-blank and draw the conclusion—admittedly not illogical—that pro-lifers are to blame for unwed mothers.
- LOOP: Trump calls for troop surge in Afghanistan
- LOOP: Trump to address nation on Afghanistan
- Why Should We Care About Confederate Statues?
- LOOP: Democrats call for removal of statues in U.S. Capitol
- LOOP: New Obamacare repeal bill gains steam
- LOOP: Trump: Is tearing down statues of Washington next?
- LOOP: Angry mob topples Confederate statue
- Racism is evil
- LOOP: White racist rally in Virginia gets violent
- The Catholic Victims of Communism in North Korea