…an article by Naomi Cahn and June Carbone in the left-wing publication Slate targets the right-to-life movement as the real villain in the rise of unwed motherhood. The authors come out point-blank and draw the conclusion—admittedly not illogical—that pro-lifers are to blame for unwed mothers.
- Bishop Tobin on ‘Pope Francis Catholic’ Tim Kaine: Um no.
- CV LOOP: Kaine now backs taxpayer funding of abortion
- A French Martyr, and the West in Denial
- Pope Francis’ Speaks Bold Words at World Youth Day
- CV LOOP: Bernie fans boo when he says ‘Elect Hillary’
- Priest tells pro-abort Catholic Tim Kaine: “Don’t show up in my communion line.”
- CV Loop: Hillary picks pro-abortion ‘Catholic’ for VP
- Hidden GOP Convention Highlights
- CV Loop: Trump tells struggling Americans ‘I am your voice’
- CV Loop: Cruz doesn’t endorse Trump in convention speech