…an article by Naomi Cahn and June Carbone in the left-wing publication Slate targets the right-to-life movement as the real villain in the rise of unwed motherhood. The authors come out point-blank and draw the conclusion—admittedly not illogical—that pro-lifers are to blame for unwed mothers.
- CV LOOP: First baby born with DNA of three people
- Sorry Catholic Left, but Pope Francis wants us to be Culture Warriors for Life and Marriage.
- Trump-Support Need Not Be an Internal Threat to the Church
- Donald Trump’s path to victory runs through Catholic America
- Make America Drink Again
- CV LOOP: Budget deal likely to prevent government shutdown
- Jim Caviezel of ‘The Passion of the Christ’ and ‘Person of Interest’ Speaks Movingly of Faith in Hollywood
- CV LOOP: Clinton and Trump clash in bitter debate
- 20 Quick Thoughts on the Debate.
- Who remembers Cecil the Lion? [We forget things quickly]