Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- LOOP: Trump endorses Romney for Senate run
- LOOP: FBI admits they failed to investigate school shooter
- LOOP: Senate rejects four immigration plans
- Juliana Taimoorazy, Olympic Politics, Amazon Censorship, and #DACAFAIL
- LOOP: 17 dead in Florida school shooting
- Sports Illustrated Shows Too Little of Women in #MeToo Photoshoot
- LOOP: CatholicVote co-founder nominated for ambassadorship
- Will the Left’s Olympic Insanity Scare Sane Liberals to the Right?
- LISTEN: Amazon is Censoring a Catholic Publisher’s Book Ads!
- LOOP: Feds: We’re done with setting school bathroom policies