Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- Raymond Arroyo on How Mother Angelica’s Last Battle Was Her Greatest
- Go To A Field Mass This Memorial Day
- Confession Line TSA Style
- Bishop Paprocki on Bathroom Wars: “Common Sense Has Been Turned on its Head”
- The “Viral” Virgin Mary
- The ACLU continues its attack on Catholic hospitals
- [DISCUSSION TIME] ‘The Power and the Glory’ Book Club
- The Supremes and the Sisters: What Happened?
- Pentecost: Remembering, and Beginning Again
- The Worship of Nature and the Denial of Reality