Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- Why Abortion Can Never Be a Good—No Matter the Circumstances
- CV LOOP: TV star wants to be Trump of the North
- CV LOOP: Obama issues two controversial clemencies
- Indiana Jones and the Jars of Cana
- ‘The Young Pope’ and the Trump-ification of Media Coverage
- #KillingAfrica: This Petition Could Defund the World’s Biggest Abortion Provider
- Four Ways the Obama Legacy Will Backfire
- Break Your Silence: Speak About Amoris Laetitia!
- CV LOOP: GOP divided on how to replace Obamacare
- CV LOOP: Trump vows healthcare ‘for everybody’