Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- Father Jacques Hamel: World Youth Day Attendees React to Islamist Murder of French Priest
- Tim Kaine’s Shocking Position on Gun Control
- CV LOOP: Hillary promotes pro-abortion platform in nomination speech
- The Burden of a Catholic Sports Fan
- Proclaim the Prince of Peace
- CV LOOP: Speaker at Democrat convention bragged about her abortion
- Bishop Tobin on ‘Pope Francis Catholic’ Tim Kaine: Um no.
- CV LOOP: Kaine now backs taxpayer funding of abortion
- A French Martyr, and the West in Denial
- Pope Francis’ Speaks Bold Words at World Youth Day