Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- CV LOOP: King of Morocco gave $12 million to Clinton Fdn in 2015
- Leading Assyrian Christian: Now is the Last Chance to Protect Us
- CV LOOP: Jokes get bitter at Al Smith dinner
- A Priest on Escaping ISIS
- CV LOOP: Trump and Clinton clash over abortion
- CV LOOP: Dolan: Clinton staffers made “insulting” remarks
- CV LOOP: Democrats admit to inciting violence at Trump rallies
- Catholics: Upside Down and Backward Since 64 A.D.
- CV LOOP: Emails detail foreign money going to Clinton Foundation
- After WikiLeaks, Catholic Democrats Must Choose