Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- Miscarriage, Abortion, Fashion, Motherhood and Other Looks Over the Fence
- Announcing: CV Summer Book Club!
- CV Podcast #5: Why was Bernie invited to the Vatican?
- 10 Books That You’ll Wish You Had Read
- Does “who am I to judge” apply to Michael Voris?
- The Power of Video: The USCCB on Religious Liberty, and Michael Voris
- This Is Like Putting Clarence Thomas on Mount Rushmore
- Hillary Wants More Questions on Abortion. Here Are Some.
- CatholicVote Podcast #4 – Red, White, Blue, and Catholic
- The Miracle of the Jesus Prayer