Well, the higher-ups in the Republican Party are doing some soul-searching and trying to figure out why they lost the presidential election and lost seats in the Senate, even as they expanded their House majority. According to Scott Rasmussen, the GOP Establishment has figured out what the problem is—it’s their own voters.
- LOOP: Senate confirms religious freedom lawyer to federal bench
- CatholicVote.org Endorses Carla Nelson for Congress
- LOOP: Britain refuses to let child go to Rome for medical treatment
- CRTV’s Jon Miller: A Republican Kimba Wood would RECUSE Herself
- Alfie Evans & how Catholics Must End the Death With Dignity Debate
- LOOP: State Dept: Abortion is not a human right
- Episode 30 (FULL): Bethany Janzen, Josh Mercer, & Peter Wolfgang
- Wait a Sec! Why is the Education Sec meeting with the Defense Sec?
- Wolfgang: Neocon Foreign Policy KILLS Social Conservatism
- LOOP: DOJ recommends criminal investigation of McCabe