The abortion industry and its Amen Corner like Time and Collins want it all—they want abortion to be accepted as true health care, while not playing by the same rules. Maybe even they too, know that it’s really not health care, regardless of how hard they protest otherwise. Even after forty years something–or Someone–is there tugging at human hearts.
- Miscarriage, Abortion, Fashion, Motherhood and Other Looks Over the Fence
- Announcing: CV Summer Book Club!
- CV Podcast #5: Why was Bernie invited to the Vatican?
- 10 Books That You’ll Wish You Had Read
- Does “who am I to judge” apply to Michael Voris?
- The Power of Video: The USCCB on Religious Liberty, and Michael Voris
- This Is Like Putting Clarence Thomas on Mount Rushmore
- Hillary Wants More Questions on Abortion. Here Are Some.
- CatholicVote Podcast #4 – Red, White, Blue, and Catholic
- The Miracle of the Jesus Prayer