The abortion industry and its Amen Corner like Time and Collins want it all—they want abortion to be accepted as true health care, while not playing by the same rules. Maybe even they too, know that it’s really not health care, regardless of how hard they protest otherwise. Even after forty years something–or Someone–is there tugging at human hearts.
- LOOP: Schumer says no to legislative fix on family separation
- Does Cecile Richards’s Legacy Include Sex Abuse Coverups?
- LOOP: Immigration dominates political debate
- Migrant Children: A Long-Overlooked Human Rights Crisis
- LOOP: Pope likens abortion of sick children to Nazi mentality
- Bishop: Deny Communion to Border Agents. It’s a ‘Life Issue.’
- LOOP: FBI agents tried to prevent Trump’s election, DOJ investigation finds
- Does Capitalism Lead to Abortion? -Rev. Ben Johnson
- Brandon Darby on Border Security: a Humanitarian Cause?
- LOOP: White House expresses support for House immigration reforms