The abortion industry and its Amen Corner like Time and Collins want it all—they want abortion to be accepted as true health care, while not playing by the same rules. Maybe even they too, know that it’s really not health care, regardless of how hard they protest otherwise. Even after forty years something–or Someone–is there tugging at human hearts.
- Jim Caviezel of ‘The Passion of the Christ’ and ‘Person of Interest’ Speaks Movingly of Faith in Hollywood
- CV LOOP: Clinton and Trump clash in bitter debate
- 20 Quick Thoughts on the Debate.
- Who remembers Cecil the Lion? [We forget things quickly]
- CV LOOP: Trump surging with white Catholics
- Five Questions with Joseph Cella
- New poll shows Trump surging with white Catholics
- Think the bishops are afraid to confront pro-choice Catholic politicians? Think again.
- CV LOOP: Trump announces 33 Catholic advisers
- How Trump’s Campaign Became More Pro-Life than Trump