The abortion industry and its Amen Corner like Time and Collins want it all—they want abortion to be accepted as true health care, while not playing by the same rules. Maybe even they too, know that it’s really not health care, regardless of how hard they protest otherwise. Even after forty years something–or Someone–is there tugging at human hearts.
- LOOP: Court battle continues over baby at the border
- CVRH 6: Faith McDonnell, Gun-Control, Bannon, and a Must-Buy Book!
- Stop Using Me as a Prop for Obamacare!
- LOOP: Trump says “no” to health fix, but wants to keep dealing
- LOOP: Controversial bishop rumored for DC spot
- LOOP: Senate confirms Gingrich as Vatican ambassador
- LOOP: Trump promotes religious liberty at Values Summit
- LOOP: HHS to define human life at conception
- CVRH 5: Chad Felix Greene, Poland, Weinstein, and Twitter Censorship
- LOOP: Pope declares death penalty “contrary to the Gospel”