The abortion industry and its Amen Corner like Time and Collins want it all—they want abortion to be accepted as true health care, while not playing by the same rules. Maybe even they too, know that it’s really not health care, regardless of how hard they protest otherwise. Even after forty years something–or Someone–is there tugging at human hearts.
- The Male Pill: Roe’s Ugly Grandson
- Episode 26 (FULL): Ft. Amanda Presto, Nate Madden, and Josh Mercer
- Josh Mercer: Dan Lipinski vs. the Totally Fake ‘New Pro-Life Movement’
- Nate Madden’s Firepower 101: Busting Gun Control Myths!
- Marlon Bundo and the Attack of the Too-Nice Conservatives
- LOOP: Trump and China exchange tariff threats
- LOOP: Congress passes bill to combat sex trafficking
- LOOP: Pro-life Democrat apparent winner close race in IL
- LOOP: Pro-abortion GOP governor could lose today
- LOOP: Vatican releases full letter after outcry