…an article by Naomi Cahn and June Carbone in the left-wing publication Slate targets the right-to-life movement as the real villain in the rise of unwed motherhood. The authors come out point-blank and draw the conclusion—admittedly not illogical—that pro-lifers are to blame for unwed mothers.
- 20 Quick Thoughts on the Debate.
- CV LOOP: Trump surging with white Catholics
- Five Questions with Joseph Cella
- New poll shows Trump surging with white Catholics
- Think the bishops are afraid to confront pro-choice Catholic politicians? Think again.
- CV LOOP: Trump announces 33 Catholic advisers
- How Trump’s Campaign Became More Pro-Life than Trump
- 62%?! Perhaps time for a different tactic.
- CV LOOP: Protesters get violent in Charlotte
- CV Offline Book Club: ‘All the Light We Cannot See’