…an article by Naomi Cahn and June Carbone in the left-wing publication Slate targets the right-to-life movement as the real villain in the rise of unwed motherhood. The authors come out point-blank and draw the conclusion—admittedly not illogical—that pro-lifers are to blame for unwed mothers.
- LOOP: Republican wins House seat despite altercation
- This sentence sums up the self-serving hypocrisy of the Catholic left.
- LOOP: No fireworks at Papal-Presidential meeting
- LOOP: Pope and President to meet today
- Notre Dame and the Nanny State
- LOOP: Terrorist kills at least 19 at pop concert in England
- LOOP: Middle East must do more against terrorism, says Trump
- This guy built a replica of St. Peter’s Square with 36,000 toothpicks.
- Washington Elites, Media Freaking Out
- LOOP: Notre Dame students plan walkout during Pence speech