For decades, the left-wing propaganda machine that disguises itself as “science” has been lecturing the world about the dangers of overpopulation. Anyone watching the math already had reason to be skeptical, as Western Europe dealt with population shortages. Now, according to the numbers from the Center For Disease Control & Prevention, the United States, it turns out, has the reverse problem—apparently the people of this country aren’t having enough children.
- Jim Caviezel of ‘The Passion of the Christ’ and ‘Person of Interest’ Speaks Movingly of Faith in Hollywood
- CV LOOP: Clinton and Trump clash in bitter debate
- 20 Quick Thoughts on the Debate.
- Who remembers Cecil the Lion? [We forget things quickly]
- CV LOOP: Trump surging with white Catholics
- Five Questions with Joseph Cella
- New poll shows Trump surging with white Catholics
- Think the bishops are afraid to confront pro-choice Catholic politicians? Think again.
- CV LOOP: Trump announces 33 Catholic advisers
- How Trump’s Campaign Became More Pro-Life than Trump