For decades, the left-wing propaganda machine that disguises itself as “science” has been lecturing the world about the dangers of overpopulation. Anyone watching the math already had reason to be skeptical, as Western Europe dealt with population shortages. Now, according to the numbers from the Center For Disease Control & Prevention, the United States, it turns out, has the reverse problem—apparently the people of this country aren’t having enough children.
- The Politics of Place
- CV LOOP: Judge halts Obama’s school bathroom mandate
- Dear Archbishop Chaput: Trump is Clearly Better than Hillary
- CV LOOP: Louisiana’s Dem governor praises Trump
- 15 More Questions For Hillary (that will never get asked)
- Kim Davis Update: A Win for Religious Freedom?
- Our Last Stand, and Theirs
- CV LOOP: Trump says he regrets saying the ‘wrong thing’
- CV LOOP: Target sales drop after bathroom policy