For decades, the left-wing propaganda machine that disguises itself as “science” has been lecturing the world about the dangers of overpopulation. Anyone watching the math already had reason to be skeptical, as Western Europe dealt with population shortages. Now, according to the numbers from the Center For Disease Control & Prevention, the United States, it turns out, has the reverse problem—apparently the people of this country aren’t having enough children.
- LOOP: Trump endorses Romney for Senate run
- LOOP: FBI admits they failed to investigate school shooter
- LOOP: Senate rejects four immigration plans
- Juliana Taimoorazy, Olympic Politics, Amazon Censorship, and #DACAFAIL
- LOOP: 17 dead in Florida school shooting
- Sports Illustrated Shows Too Little of Women in #MeToo Photoshoot
- LOOP: CatholicVote co-founder nominated for ambassadorship
- Will the Left’s Olympic Insanity Scare Sane Liberals to the Right?
- LISTEN: Amazon is Censoring a Catholic Publisher’s Book Ads!
- LOOP: Feds: We’re done with setting school bathroom policies