For decades, the left-wing propaganda machine that disguises itself as “science” has been lecturing the world about the dangers of overpopulation. Anyone watching the math already had reason to be skeptical, as Western Europe dealt with population shortages. Now, according to the numbers from the Center For Disease Control & Prevention, the United States, it turns out, has the reverse problem—apparently the people of this country aren’t having enough children.
- [CV LOOP]: Religious liberty bill finally moving forward
- Archbishop Wenski rebukes Bishop Lynch for blaming the Orlando attack on the Catholic Faith
- Where Trump, Francis, and Conservatism Intersect
- Christians, Hate Speech, and the “Don’t Judge Me” Movement
- [CV Loop] Supreme Court slams door on pharmacists
- The Parable of the Women and the King
- CV Podcast #8 – Religious Freedom and Its Enemies
- [CV Loop]: Trump silent after court ruling on abortion
- Abortion Supporters Celebrate Return to the Back Alley
- Confession: Why Is It So Difficult?