I’d like to take a moment to thank and give a link to the many people who have recently blogrolled AmericanPapist. Blogrolling is the surest way of making me aware of your work and giving me a chance to drop by and see what you have been publishing!
- Fiat Lux (en Portuguese, I believe) – I like how I’m blogrolled simply as “Papist”
- For the Greater Glory – He says AmericanPapist is one of the sites he likes to “steal from for his blog.” Hopefully I can make into his list of sites that “suck away much of his life.”
- Life in a(n Irish) Bubble – My friend from college Brendan, who is now a seminarian for the diocese of Grand Rapids, MI. He’s also very Irish.
- Overheard in the Sacristy – A priest for the diocese of Phoenix. I have a good friend by the name of Mr. Haley working in that diocese, perhaps he knows him. Anyway, AmP made this priest’s “linkage.”
- Catholic and Loving It (.co.uk) – AmericanPapist is one of the “Romans” listed.
- Echoes of Creation – The blog of a friend of mine when I was growing up in California. She has a delightful site, is a very talented artist, and her family would probably make Rod Dreher proud.
- The Hound of Ulster – Edited: Not a UK, but an Irish blog, as “Father Berry” himself clarifies: “[the name] is based on the legends of Cuchulain, who was known as The Hound Of Ulster in Irish mythology.” Cool stuff! Thanks for the clarification.
- Is my Phylactery Showing? – Which, clearly, wins the competition for most inventive name this time.
- Update: Scorpion Stalking Duck – My, people do have fun with their blog titles.
- Update: V is for Veritas – Do see her lovely illustrations and cartoons. This is my favorite.
- Update: Sitting on the Rock, Staring at the Sky – Checkout his post on Nightcrawler, Catholic mutant!
- Update: This Burning Fire – AmericanPapist tops her list, but then again, it’s alphabetical.
- Update: Servant and Steward – The blog of a parochial vicar in Effingham, IL.
- Update: Aggie Catholic - A fun blog. Take a gander at “The Liturginator.”
- Update: God Spede ye Plough - A fun blog with a great deal of variety.
- Update: A Catholic iPod – A fledgling blog but already some good content.
- Update Day 2: B?m?erhaus - A delightful little blog run (I believe) by siblings.
- Update Day 2: Saginaw Seminarians - How could I forget this awesome blog? Probably because I know it so well I forgot it was technically “new” on the blogroll.
- Update Day 2: Raining on my Parade – An MA theology student blogs on her stresses. =)
- Update Day 3: Verbum
- Update Day 3: Social Foundations
That’s all I was able to spot recently, but if I’ve missed yours drop me a line and I’ll be happy to add you to the list (after hobnobbing around your pages for a bit, of course).
Update: Really, I have to say how surprised (and pleased!) I am at how many blogs keep cropping up that have blogrolled AmericanPapist. St. Blog’s has many fine new stars added to its constellation of contributors.
Update 2: Next time I do a site overhaul (probably in a week or so), I’ll be adding these blogs to my sidebar blogroll. Thanks and keep notifying me if I’ve missed yours by chance!