The day they call “Super Tuesday.”

But it really feels like it’s anything by super. This post doesn’t even deserve a picture it’s so un-super.

I sure wish Perry hadn’t dropped out.

As it is, since he did drop out and Santorum isn’t on the ballot here in Steubenville (didn’t get enough signatures), my choice is made easier: Gingrich. I’m starting to warm up to the idea of a Romney nomination, but I’m still not all the way there.

I will be at the Santorum rally tonight, which he is having here in Steubenville, as the returns roll in. If I get a chance to ask him any questions, does anyone have any they’d like to include?

10 thoughts on “The day they call “Super Tuesday.”

1. Frank says:

Tom,

You will still be able to vote for Santorum in your district, he just won’t have any delegates in play in your district. I believe his name will still appear on the at large ballot everywhere in Ohio.

2. Kevin says:

What is the goal of our nation’s involvement in the Middle East and how many lives, resources, and years does he think it will take to get there? Will the federal debt ever approach zero? If so, what would it take?

3. Cindy says:

I cannot warm up to a Romney nomination. The man has no principles, and he follows a false prophet.

4. Joseph says:

Ask him why he supports preemptive war when it is blatantly against Church doctrine.

5. depscribe says:

Rick’s on the ballot down here in Athens (Ohio). It’s a college town, which means that it’s the seat of all knowledge, as witness the second comment here: http://www.athensnews.com/ohio/article-36278-an-attack-on-freedom-that-ought-to-alarm-every-one-of-us.html

But never mind. Was fifth at the polls this morning and yes, voted for Rick Santorum.

6. Lisa Graas says:

No question, but just want to say I support Rick Santorum 100%. May God bless him with a sweep today.

1. Tom Crowe says:

Lisa Grass— That wouldn’t bother me a bit, and would actually give me a lot of hope.

2. Cindy says:

I wish I could have voted for Rick Santorum today. But I live in Virginia, where he’s not on the ballot. I am hoping, though, for a Santorum victory in Ohio!