For the past two weeks we urged you to protest Georgetown’s act of disunity. Protests and petitions are used to oppose public actions that warrant our rightful opposition.
If bad news invites our justified protest, then good news should inspire our praise!
Today we urge you to applaud those that filed suit yesterday. Their names and contact information are listed below. Take 2 minutes now to make a call or drop a quick note of thanks. Tell them you are proud to stand with them. Assure them of your prayers that our collective action bears fruit.
Here is the list of entities that filed suit by state:
2. Consortium of Catholic Academies
6. Diocese of Joliet, IL
9. Catholic Charities of Springfield, IL
14. St. Anne Home
17. Michigan Catholic Conference
20. Diocese of Jackson, MS
21. Catholic Charities of Jackson, MS
22. Vicksburg Catholic School
24. Diocese of Biloxi, MS
25. De l’Epee Deaf Center, Inc., Biloxi, MS
26. Catholic Social and Community Services, Inc., Biloxi, MS
27. Resurrection Catholic School, Pascagoula, MS
28. Sacred Heart Catholic School, Hattiesburg, MS
29. St. Dominic Health Services, Jackson, MS
30. Diocese of Rockville Centre
31. Catholic Health Services of Long Island
36. Diocese of Erie, PA
37. St. Martin Center, Erie, PA
39. Diocese of Pittsburgh, PA
41. Catholic Cemeteries Association of the Diocese of Pittsburgh, PA
43. Diocese of Forth Worth, TX
* We had previously identified the school in the suit as St. Francis of Joliet, Illinois. The school involved in the suit is St. Francis of Fort Wayne, Indiana. We regret the error.