Video: Pope Francis Meets a Screaming Baby

Not everyone is excited to meet the pope — as this video reveals (wait for it at the end):

Pope Francis took it all in good humor, of course. :)

I wonder how many parents are muttering, after seeing this video, “Yep, that would be my kid.”

O:-)

And how long before someone GIF’s this:

Screen shot 2013-05-07 at 9.48.42 AM

Categories:Humor

7 thoughts on “Video: Pope Francis Meets a Screaming Baby

1. Gilberto says:

Post writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar
    with afterward you can write otherwise it is complicated to write.

2. Michelle says:

It’s good to resist overhyping a person, Joanie, because we do that by looking at the man instead of God. Even the holiest Christian is imperfect this side of Heaven. But I’d suggest that sometimes we can have a hard time accepting someone’s holiness as it really is because it’s better than what we’re used to witnessing or because it doesn’t fit with the way we think it should look. It might be more worthwhile to ignore the fandom and pay attention to the lessons in his homilies, for instance, since they are profound. And thank God for intervening in human life in every age!

3. Joannie says:

Maybe I am turning into a a “grumpy Lumpy” but am I the only one out there who is sick and tired about all these constant pictures and statements about how warm and loving Francis is? BTW I fear he is starting to believe his own hype (he is holding a picture of himself from the car he is in) Substance Over Style.

4. Betty McGuigan says:

He seems to be a gentle,understanding, man who feels very humble to be Pope.
    God Bless him and help him with his numerous tasks to clean up.

5. patricia says:

I could not see the video but love the picture

6. Panda Rosa says:

Like how Papa Francis just shrugs it off, “Oh well!”
    Poor kid is going to hear about this for the rest of his days, “And then little Guiseppe just started screaming at the pope, well I declare…”