Client #9 wants to protect “girls” from a Santorum presidency

In a recent radio interview, former Governor Elliot Spitzer said he is terrified of “his girls” living in Rick Santorum’s world. Spitzer is presumably referring to his daughters not the “girls” of the Emperor’s VIP Club.  So, what kind of world would Client #9 have for America’s “girls”?

The man who paid $4,000 a night for a 19 year-old prostitute not much older than his “girls” also declared: “This country doesn’t stand for what Rick Santorum believes in.”

While Spitzer frets about Santorum, moms like me fret about creeps like Spitzer even getting near our “girls.”

Here’s the full text of his comments:

I, as a father, am absolutely terrified that this guy could become the president of the United States. Three daughters of mine living in his world. It’s not going to happen. This country doesn’t stand for what Rick Santorum believes in. I sure as heck hope not. He is a scary person. Let’s be real. He doesn’t believe in science; he believes in a theology of the far right that is terrifying and the public has got to know about it. He is on the fringe and it’s about time we say it….This guy isn’t mainstream; he’s way out there.

11 thoughts on “Client #9 wants to protect “girls” from a Santorum presidency

1. F. Ingram says:

Why is Santorum behind a man of no beliefs who changes positions with the wind changes?

1. Bruce says:

Since you don’t care what we think, we shall return the favor. :)

2. F. Ingram says:

I notice that the hypocrisy of David Vitter, the procurer of prostitutes in Louisiana, is never talked about or criticized on this site. I don’t care for Spitzer; however, I think it is shameful that David Vitter could do what he did and get re-elected in a predominately catholic state. Eliot Spitzer had the decency to resign from office. Not only did Vitter not resign; he also
    blamed the Democrats for he slimy actions.

When I was in catholic school, I was taught to help my fellow man; especially the down trodden one. All I read on this site are republican talking points.

Too bad. This site seems like just an extension of the Republican Party just like Fox News.

1. Bruce says:

“F” wrote: “You don’t have to criticize my comments because I don’t care what you think, either.” The maturity of this post is mind-boggling. But, since you don’t care, it must hurt your head when you find out what the Church actually teaches, and what you are bound to believe, if you actually are Catholic. :)

3. slopoke says:

As easy a target as Spitzer is, he has three daughters (now aged something like 21, 19, and 17), not one. Should a father refer to his daughters as “his women’? I mean, I don’t claim to be an expert on what the preferred feminist terminology might presently be.

4. JoAnna says:

Of course Elliot Spitzer is terrified of a world without contraception. If there was no contraception, he might actually have to contemplate practicing sexual self-control. The prospect scares the *bleep* out of him.

5. Sean F. says:

Thank you for making this point. Democrats like Elliot Spitzer claim to support women’s health and rights (and have the support of feminists), but abuse and degrade women. I often wish more public voices would bring attention to this distinction.

6. Bruce says:

In lib-land, gratuitous sex with as many random partners of both sexes is a virtue best instructed to children as early as possible. Self-control and morality are anathema.