Job Opening: Social Media and Product Coordinator
YOUR ROLE: Do you thrive in social media strategy and messaging? Do you have great attention to detail and an eye for creative aesthetics? Do you enjoy staying up-to-date on politics and Church news? Are you a collaborative team player who seeks to work with other mission-driven individuals?
We’re looking for a Social Media and Product Coordinator to help us engage with, equip, and inspire our hundreds of thousands of fans to live the Catholic faith in public life.
WHO WE ARE: CatholicVote.org is a lay movement of committed Catholics who are passionate about living out the truths proclaimed by Christ and His Church in the modern world. We are joined by many individuals of other faith traditions because the common good we seek is universal to all men and women of goodwill.
Our mission is to inspire every Catholic in America to live out the truths of the faith in public life. Our vision is to be the most recognized and respected voice for Catholicism in American public life and in so doing bring about a renewal of the culture of our land.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Find and curate relevant moments in American and Church politics to be used as social media content.
- Draft and schedule social media posts.
- Collect and interpret social media analytics.
- Engage with our followers by responding to comments, direct messages, and consistently posting to the story.
- Assist with finding articles and drafting summaries for our daily email newsletter the LOOP.
- Plan, organize, and schedule media assets for the LOOP.
- Manage and execute all merchandising needs.
- Communicate with merchandise vendors.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Passion for furthering the mission and vision of CatholicVote.
- Experience in social media management and strategy.
- Ability to identify relevant content in the news and social media.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Google Docs and Sheets.
- Ability to receive, give, and interpret feedback.
- Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail, ensuring high quality products.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Basic experience with Photoshop preferred.
PHYSICAL JOB CONDITIONS:
- Work may be performed seated for long periods of time with close PC and keyboard work.
- Normal office environment and noise levels. Average lift less than 10 lbs.
This position is located in Carmel, IN.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and cover letter to Hiring@CatholicVote.org.
MISSION: To inspire every Catholic in America to live out the truths of the faith in public life
VISION: To be the most recognized and respected voice for Catholicism in American public life and in so doing bring about a renewal of the culture of our land.