Osama bin Ladin remains treated more respectfully than his 9-11 victims’

I was pretty peeved when I learned this week that the White House gave Gitmo detainees a $750,000 soccer field.  How many poor communities right here in the US would have been far more deserving recipients of this taxpayer funded gift?

Now we learn that sensitivity experts in the White House ensured a more respectful handling of Osama bin Ladin’s remains than the Dover Air Force Base Mortuary may have given 9-11 victims.  Government investigators are looking into the possibility that partial remains of 9-11 victims could have ended up in a landfill.

These latest revelations will only compound the grief and hurt many 9-11 families felt when they learned that our President ordered our military to perform a strange and unprecedented burial at sea for their loved one’s killer courtesy of the American taxpayers.

If the current Administration is going to continue to demand we pay for the extravagant recreation and burials of our enemies in the name of “sensitivity”, then perhaps we should start demanding equal “sensitivity” for all – not just a select group of protected minority groups and religions.

14 thoughts on “Osama bin Ladin remains treated more respectfully than his 9-11 victims’

1. Teej says:

Why all the dislikes for the first three comments above? They raise completely valid points that deserve some sort of response.

1. Bruce says:

…said the guy probably responsible for all three…

1. bpeters1 says:

Well, I know of at least one that he’s not responsible for…

1. Bruce says:

Are you sure? I only ask because I can see you! :)

2. Bruce says:

It is pretty difficult to assume that Obama doesn’t hate Christians and Americans.

3. Hannah says:

Rachel, don’t pay attention to the liberal troll’s on this site……. it’s easy for them to sit around and attack the mother Church and HEr followers online when they do not have jobs to take up their time…. never forget that God is on your side and not theirs……… they will defend B Hussein Obama no matter how disrespectful he is to 9-11 victims, but they will deny God every time………. God Bless

4. Hank says:

So, Rachel, how should we have buried the body? Since you are such an expert on burial techniques that you know that burials-at-sea are strange and unprecedented (I mean, no one has ever been buried at sea–I know exactly what you’re talking about), fill us in on what our evil President should have done.

5. BethAnn says:

Let me see if I have this straight: the Bush administration Department of Defense creates the policy that remains that cannot be identified as hijacker or victim should be incinerated and placed in the landfill. Therefore, Barack Obama is being insensitive and is placing priority on certain minorities and religions by ordering a respectful burial for Osama bin Laden. Yes, that makes a lot of sense…I can definitely see your logic. Or not.

1. Bruce says:

Obama is the worst president, and one of the weakest leaders, in the history of the planet called “earth.”

6. bpeters1 says:

I guess I’m confused – how was bin Laden’s burial at sea, “strange,” “unprecedented,” or “extravagant”? Seems like a pretty common, traditional, and decent way to dispose of a dead body. That said, it really is horrifying that human remains, especially victims of a tragedy like 9/11, would end up in a landfill.